Sunday, January 7, 2024

 My Recent Thing


A few weeks ago, I was being harassed by reviewers who were playing games with 2 of my posts, approving them, then denying them, then approving them again. JN interceded on my behalf, and I got an email from a seemingly nice person from Tier 2, telling me he had resolved the issue, and to contact him if I needed anything else.

I contacted him last week about a spoof post I wanted to put up but figured it would be denied. He agreed it would be a funny post, and said he would even participate in the joke. He told me to let him know when I posted it, and he would personally make sure it was approved. Well, I posted it and, sure enough, it was denied, so I emailed this Tier 2 person and told him. 

It's been 3 days now, and I haven't heard back from him. I tried resubmitting the post yesterday, and it was denied within 10 minutes of my clicking the "click here to have your post re-reviewed" button. Something tells me he's changed his mind.

1 comment:

  1. Guess who? I'm one of the recently banned exiles from AFF.
    I've just found your blog but I can't work out how to follow you. I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete

  My Recent Thing A few weeks ago, I was being harassed by reviewers who were playing games with 2 of my posts, approving them, then denying...